Definition Markers and Classification Markers

I studied Definition and Classification. Identifying and understanding texts that contain definition and classification will help your academic reading.


I studied about Definition Markers, Classification Markers, technical terms, and common word to help define them in the text.

Definition Markers and  Classification Markers


Next, I read sentence Skill Practice 1 and find Definition Markers, technical terms, and underline the definitions. I thought exercise was easy.
     Then, I read paragraphs Skill Practice 2 and found Classification Markers and draw a diagram show the classification. I think the exercise was not easy.
After that, I read the text “What is Anthropology?” and complete the diagram. The diagram was difficult.
     Finally, I thought Definition Markers was easy but Classification Markers and written complete the diagram was difficult. So, I practiced written complete the diagram and read text about Classification Markers. My attitude towards the lesson was not easy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Definition and Classification continuous and Exemplification

Descriptive (continued)