Problem Solution


Problem and Solution is a pattern of organization where information in a passage is expressed as a dilemma or concerning issue (a problem) and something that was, can be, or should be done to remedy this issue (solution or attempted solution).  There are also a few signal words which may indicate that information in a passage is ordered in the problem and solution pattern of organization: propose, solution, answer, issue, problem, problematic, remedy, prevention, and fix.

Source : http://www.ereadingworksheets.com/text-structure/patterns-of-organization/problem-and-solution/



 I read the text and found Problem/Solution Markers. And write either Problem or Solution in the relevant information.

      
I thought found Problem/Solution Markers are important because, it help to know which sentence was Problem or Solution to remark Problem/Solution Markers.


 Finally, I thought some text was difficult so, I practice more read books, novels etc. My attitude towards the lesson was not easy.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Definition and Classification continuous and Exemplification

Definition Markers and Classification Markers

Descriptive (continued)