Descriptive (continued)

"Descriptive" I studied about to the describe place. I read the text Budapest. 


Then, I discuss and analyses different genres of text with friends and answer the question.   To the describe Budapest it is located on the Danube River in a Western Hungary and it tourist attractions such as Middle Ages, Gothic house, Buda Castle, and Citadel.

     
Next, I read the text Prague. I discuss different genres of text with friends and answer the question. To the describe the city of Prague and its uniqueness.
     After that, I read about text 4. The text describes people and answer the questions.


     Finally, I thought detail information this text is easy. But, In identify significance of discourse markers and analyse text organization are difficult. So, I practiced more read books, novels etc. My attitude towards the lesson was not easy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Definition and Classification continuous and Exemplification

Definition Markers and Classification Markers