First impression
1 August 2016
I learned with Dr.Usa Noytim in course Dr.Usa introduce course syllabus
course description,objectives,contents,course schedule,meterials,assessment,requirements,grading,classroom rule
Classroom rule is
Be punctual.
Pay Attention to the lesson.
Do not use cell phones in the classroom.
Do not cheat.
Follow Dress code policy.
Listen while others are speaking or sharing.
I think this subject is difficult because I kow a few words,However I will try to give more.My reading strategies is scanning keywords.My attitudes towards the lesson is where efforts success there.
I learned with Dr.Usa Noytim in course Dr.Usa introduce course syllabus
course description,objectives,contents,course schedule,meterials,assessment,requirements,grading,classroom rule
Classroom rule is
Be punctual.
Pay Attention to the lesson.
Do not use cell phones in the classroom.
Do not cheat.
Follow Dress code policy.
Listen while others are speaking or sharing.
I think this subject is difficult because I kow a few words,However I will try to give more.My reading strategies is scanning keywords.My attitudes towards the lesson is where efforts success there.

Comments
Post a Comment