Recount (continuous) and Narratives

  On Monday 23rd January 2017. I read "An Excursion to the Botanic Garden". We analyzed what's orientation, events and reorientation. Then we chose the correct answer and answered the questions. After that I read a news reports about five Vietnamese nationals were arrested for stealing cash.     I think this news is very important, now ASEAN is opened already. The member of ASEAN can come to our country easily for work or travel.     Then we read “Investigation report”.  It was about the couple was stopped by the policeman because they were exceeding the speed limit on the Dumbarton highway in a truck but finally, they escaped. We didn't have enough time to do this exercise. I think to answered questions very quickly if I highlighted an orientation that are what, who, when, where.

Teacher gave a new sheet for us. The basic purpose of narrative is to entertain, to gain and hold a readers’ interest. However narratives can also be written to teach or inform, to change attitudes / social opinions e.g. soap operas and television dramas that are used to raise topical issues. Narratives sequence people/characters in time and place but differ from recounts in that through the sequencing, the stories set up one or more problems, which must eventually find a way to be resolved.
We found who, what, when, where and summarize this paragraph.
     -She moved to live with her mother but she want to live with her father.
     -She found an egg in the yard.
     -She kept the secret.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Definition and Classification continuous and Exemplification

Definition Markers and Classification Markers

Descriptive (continued)