Procedure

                                                        

 On Monday 20th February 2017
I studied unit: 4 "Procedure" about the purpose is to tell the reader how to do or make something, the information is presented in a logical sequence of event, and most common example of a procedural text was a recipe. These texts are usually written in the present tense. The types of procedural, text organization and language feature




 Then, I read about procedure Recipe for Banana Cake. Next, I made exercise 1: Omelette recipe match sentence with picture. Then, I made exercise 2: Chicken soup recipe and answer the questions.
After that, I read exercise 3 and answer the questions and complete word each sentence.



 Finally, I thought detail information this text was easy. But, complete word each sentences are difficult. So, I practiced more read books, recipe book etc. It helped written to the development and comprehend text by recognizing cohesion of text.  My attitude towards the lesson was easy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Definition and Classification continuous and Exemplification

Definition Markers and Classification Markers

Descriptive (continued)