Narrative and Descriptive

Narrative (Continue) and Descriptive


    On Monday 30th January 2017. I learned narrative continue about creative development. I discussed the story's symbols with friends. Then I studied unit: 3 “Descriptive” Descriptive text was a text which says what a person or a thing is like. Its purpose was to describe and reveal a particular person, place, or thing.


  


Generic Structure
Descriptive text has structure as below:
Identification; identifying the phenomenon to be described.
Description; describing the phenomenon in parts, qualities, or and characteristics.
Language Feature of Descriptive
-Using attributive and identifying process.
-Using adjective and classifiers in nominal group.
-Using simple present tense


  I studied about Komodo Dragon (Varanus Komodoensis). I read the text and answer the questions and talk about it with friend. I thought the text description was easy.
     Finally, I thought the text description was easy. This practiced help me developed a written skill. I practiced read novels, newspaper, article etc. My attitudes towards the lesson was easy.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Definition and Classification continuous and Exemplification

Definition Markers and Classification Markers

Descriptive (continued)